Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Monday, October 24, 2016

Spreadsheet 03: Multiple spreadsheet in beating the stock market



Having the perfect indicator would be one thing, but putting into practice would be another. Even if you are able to "beat the market" the greater battle of" beating yourself" that is mastering your emotions, still lies ahead.

Every great market opportunity, whether a  trader or an investor, knows that the analytical aspect of playing the market represents only a small segment compared with its psychological aspect. In this respect, history's great traders or investor - to one degree or another - have followed various rules. However, these successful individuals would be the first to admit that they have no convenient magic formula to pass on as a testament or their triumphs

The false "Holy Grail" concept appears in many forms, we will consider two: the expert and the fail-safe System or perfect indicator.

Having a spreadsheet tool will not perfectly remove the emotion of trading but rather  it will lessen the bad trading decision because of human emotion.

Therefore it is extremely necessary to have a basis in your trading.
As Simple as it maybe your rules must be followed according to your preferred strategy in beating the stock market. 

TRADE YOUR PLAN. PLAN YOUR TRADE.

Spreadsheet 03:
Follow this link: Using Microsoft Excel Sheet - PSE DIARY


SAMPLE VISON BOARD: for your trading goals

4 comments:

  1. et Accurate Commodity Trading by Our Experts. Earn Daily maxim Profit Form Commodity Market.
    Get Free MCX Tips | Stock advisory tips on your mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D' Trader, can I request for a copy of your trading diary? This will be a big help for me. Thank you in advance.

    janm.martinez@yahoo.com is my email address. Thanks! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi ma download.. Sir. Pa send markpaduga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Lazada Gadgets 2017

Lazada Philippines

D' trader

My photo
"To try your best to acquire an unflappable and supremely adaptable mind to enable you to see things as they actually are without clinging to preconceived notions" I love doing things that fascinate me. I love numbers. I really do. I found something that relates to my interest and its the stock market. I am a trader for over 5 years from now. Before that I try to invest in VUL which defines a combination of insurance and Equities and Bonds. Today my investments already matured and its worth it of the time when I struggle to pay for the premiums. Ive been challenge to work for this and I learned a lot about finance and investment. Since I am Civil Engineer in QS side, Managing Finance in the construction industry give me a broad knowledge in making expenditures and savings and we call that as VALUE ENGINEERING. I love writing about finance wherein I learn it from my own experience. I do love helping other people specially to my fellow OFW who want to manage their money properly. Come and join me to research more the world of INVESTING.
Lazada Philippines