Lazada Philippines
Lazada Philippines

Monday, September 14, 2015

My Philippine stocks diary - September 2015 Week 03



  A good starting point for self examination is to review your own investment or trading record over the past few years. Even if you have made a profit, careful examination may reveal that the record owes a considerable debt to one particular investment whose success was due as much to chance as to any other positive factor.
 Even successful point for self-examination is to review your own investing, then 

DISCLAIMER
Please be advised that this is not recommendation to BUY or SELL. Manage your OWN risk.

SEPTEMBER 2015 WEEK 03


"A man must think for himself; must follow his own convictions. Self trust is the foundation  of successful effort" - Dickson G Watts

STOCK PICK with good fundamental analysis:

Click the image to enlarge
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS



i.  TABLE ANALYSIS
SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
TA 09142015 TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Notes:
Notes 09142015


SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
TA 09152015 
Notes:
Notes 09152015


SEPTEMBER 16, 2015

NOTES:
Add caption

NOTES 09162015
TA 09162015




SEPTEMBER 17, 2015

NOTES:





ii.  GRAPHS 09142015


A. STOCK 01  -  Ayala  Land  Inc. (ALI) 
Click the image to enlarge




B. STOCK 02 - Metropolitan Bank Corp. (MBT)
Click the image to enlarge


C. STOCK 04 - Ayala Corp. (AC)
Click the image to enlarge


D. STOCK 05 - First Philippine Holdings (FPH)
Click the image to enlarge


E. STOCK 06 -  Federal land Inc. (FLI)
Click the image to enlarge



EXECUTION:
Click the image to enlarge

Last Monday Execution September 14, 2015
BUY AND SELL RECORDS


Note on Strategy : 
09142015:  ALI stock on the  second day rally with a surge of 4.81%,  I made a sell O-H order  and it sold my 5000 shares with a profit of 3.80%. With this, despite of the downside last week it recovers with a profit. Sometimes a downtrend is just a part until you will wait for the reversal and stick to your strategy. Again and again EDC  surge for this day and I learned a lesson of selling my EDC last Friday because of fear and not sticking to my trade.


09152015:  FLI stocks  already sold but too early I made a sell -out @ 1.74 1.75 1.76 and 1.78 and it close at 1.79 but still a profit because I bought it with an average  of 1.70. Still a bad strategy. Emotions must be controlled, since FED issue I had sold the stock and not sticking on my strategy. ALI already sold-out at price 35.95 with a decent profit. Lesson learned - Stick on your strategy and Don't be affected by news. 



09152015:  FLI stocks goes down by 1.75 again then wait for reversal then make BUY back. Fear of the FED hike makes me again connected of my emotions that's why I easily give up my strategy to purchase. Fear on buying ION makes me feel bad of not entering and this stock surge almost 50%. Including SBS, DD, EDC, I see all the signal going up but I refuse to take action on it because of  external news. As of this moment I have some stocks doing  fine and taking some small profits.




3 comments:


  1. This method is not hard to get and it works most of information forex dealing working working working operating methods. Yes, it can improve your personal forex dealing virtnext system working working working os. Read how to do it in my free evaluation here: Style Range Trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUY DHANIYA APR ABOVE 5735 TARGET 5750-5770-5810 WITH SL 5683 Stock Advisory Company Earn Money in Share Market Miss Call 7879881122.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stock invest formulas or investment strategies for beating the stock market. If you view stock trading as micro managing with no long term investment strategy, then buy and hold represents passive management or the lack of any plan at all. Recognize that the stock market application has always gone through cycles called bull and bear markets.

    ReplyDelete

Lazada Gadgets 2017

Lazada Philippines

D' trader

My photo
"To try your best to acquire an unflappable and supremely adaptable mind to enable you to see things as they actually are without clinging to preconceived notions" I love doing things that fascinate me. I love numbers. I really do. I found something that relates to my interest and its the stock market. I am a trader for over 5 years from now. Before that I try to invest in VUL which defines a combination of insurance and Equities and Bonds. Today my investments already matured and its worth it of the time when I struggle to pay for the premiums. Ive been challenge to work for this and I learned a lot about finance and investment. Since I am Civil Engineer in QS side, Managing Finance in the construction industry give me a broad knowledge in making expenditures and savings and we call that as VALUE ENGINEERING. I love writing about finance wherein I learn it from my own experience. I do love helping other people specially to my fellow OFW who want to manage their money properly. Come and join me to research more the world of INVESTING.
Lazada Philippines